Monday 10 September 2012

Crystal Nails and Tanning - Highly Recommended

When I recommend my suppliers, it's not just because I have made contact with them, I have actually tried out their services myself and for my brides who are having a spray tan and nails done, it can be quite daunting trying to find the right one to look her best on the day.

Well I have one fantastic supplier that I can't recommend highly enough and is in the Falkirk area.   I travel from Glasgow to Falkirk to get my treatments done so that speaks volumes in itself.

Crystal Nails and Tanning are a new business established only this year, and Sara Dwight is the owner.



Sara is constantly updating her packages and offering new services to her clients.  She has a gorgeous treatment room at her home address so you can be assured of privacy and a high level of service.

I have personally sampled some of her services including the amazing Shellac Nails and Brown Blitz Spray Tanning.


I will start by praising the tan... I have had several spray tans over the last few years, and I have to say by far this is the best one yet, not only did it look great straight away, but it didn't streak or go blotchy, it was even from the start, it faded beautifully and I was able to wash it off after just a few hours, and it continued to develop overnight which was great, no tan stained sheets!  Not only that it smelled gorgeous.   It lasted over a week and have to say can't wait to get another soon.


The Shellac Nails are fantastic, I confess to being a nail biter for most of my life, but thanks to my dentist who fitted new crowns, it means that I can no longer nibble!   The result is for the first time I have lovely long nails that I am incredibly proud of.   The Shellac is gorgeous, long lasting and non chipping, making my hands look great all day everyday.  I opted for the French Manicure because for me it was the most versatile and am still not into painting my nails every few days, perfect solution.

Sara herself is great, she has a fantastic bubbly personality and immediately puts you at ease.

She has some really fantastic offers on at the moment including:

Bridal Nail package includes for: Bride, Mother of the Bride and up to 3 Bridesmaids: Shellac £100

Spray Tans - Book and pay for 4 spray tans in advance and get your 5th tan free.   Cost £40.00

Get yourself a fabulous Brown Blitz Spray Tan and gorgeous Shellac Nails for £25.00

Check out her website for more offers especially coming up to Christmas! 

To contact Sara at Crystal Nails and Tanning you can 

Visit her Website: Crystal Nails and Tanning

By Phone: 07514 209376

To book online: Online Booking 



Crystal Nails and Tanning 

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow thank you for doing a write up about my little salon loved it, see you soon x

Anonymous said...

My daughter had her nail and a spray tan. They were brilliant. The tan lasted well and looked so natural. Will definitely recommend Sara and be back for more.